Apple-Glazed Chicken Drumsticks
Apple butter and molasses bring a taste of the country to these sweetly glazed drumsticks.
- 4 chicken drumsticks, skin-on or skinless
- Marinade1/4 cup apple butter
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 apples, cored and sliced into eighths
- In medium bowl, stir together all ingredients for the marinade. Add the drumsticks and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with aluminum foil and then set the drumsticks in it. Broil for 13-15 minutes, turning the drumsticks occasionally and brushing them with marinade. Serve with apple slices.
Calories from Fat 13 (8%)
(2%)Total Fat 1g
(2%)Saturated Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 33g
(8%)Dietary Fiber 2g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2017 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Healthnotes, the company.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2017.