Blue Cheese Lamb Patties
Liven up any meal with these blue-cheese-filled patties.
- 1 lb lamb, ground
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tbs ketchup
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- In bowl, combine lamb, onion, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper.
- Shape into 8 thin patties.
- Place 1 Tbs blue cheese on each of the four patties.
- Cover with remaining four patties; seal edges.
- Place on broiler rack 3 to 4 inches from heat source.
- Broil 6 minutes; turn and broil 3 minutes, or until no longer pink inside.
- Top with remaining blue cheese.
Calories from Fat 280 (73%)
(47%)Total Fat 31g
(71%)Saturated Fat 14g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 12g
Total Carbohydrate 3g
(1%)Dietary Fiber 0g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2016 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Healthnotes, the company.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2017.