Beef, Pasta & Artichoke Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
This hearty salad combines beef, pasta, artichoke hearts, bell pepper, and olives for a complete meal.
- 1 boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut 1 inch thick (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 4 cups uncooked tri-colored corkscrew pasta, cooked
- 1 can (14 ounces) quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup small pitted ripe olives (optional)
- 2 Tbs thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1/2 cup prepared balsamic vinaigrette
- Place beef steak on rack in broiler pan so surface of beef is 3 to 4 inches from heat. Broil 16 to 21 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once. Remove; let stand 10 minutes. Cut steak lengthwise in half, then crosswise into thin slices.
- Combine beef, pasta, artichoke hearts, bell pepper, olives and basil in large bowl. Add vinaigrette; toss. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
Recipe courtesy of the National Cattleman’s Beef Association
Calories from Fat 86 (29%)
(15%)Total Fat 10g
(14%)Saturated Fat 3g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 4g
Total Carbohydrate 29g
(17%)Dietary Fiber 4g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2016 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Healthnotes, the company.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2017.