Bacon Onion Quiche Bites
Bacon, cheese, and onion create a savory appetizer that's sure to please your guests.
- 30 mini fillo shells, 1 1/2 inches in diameter
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup fat-free half and half
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbs real bacon bits
- 1 tsp dried minced onion
- fresh chives for garnish, optional
- Place fillo shells on baking sheet. In a mixing bowl beat together eggs, half and half, cheese, bacon bits and onion. Spoon 2 teaspoons of filling into each fillo shell. Bake at 375ºF until quiches puff and turn slightly brown or about 15-20 minutes. Garnish with fresh chives, if desired.
Calories from Fat 26 (53%)
(4%)Total Fat 3g
(0%)Saturated Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 3g
(0%)Dietary Fiber 0g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.