Apple Turkey Wraps
This turkey wrap is perfect for lunch on the go and will delight with every bite.
- 1 1/3 cups red apples, diced
- 1/2 cup low-fat lemon yogurt
- 4 8 inch flour tortillas, warmed
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 6 oz smoked turkey breast, thinly sliced
- 2 oz Havarti cheese, thinly sliced
- 2 cups clover sprouts
- Combine apples and yogurt; set aside.
- Divide and arrange spinach, turkey, cheese, and sprouts evenly over tortillas.
- Place ¼ of apple mixture down center of each tortilla. Fold two opposite sides in about 1 ½ inches and roll. Cut each wrap in half and serve immediately.
Calories from Fat 77 (26%)
(13%)Total Fat 9g
(20%)Saturated Fat 4g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 3g
Total Carbohydrate 42g
(16%)Dietary Fiber 4g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2016 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Healthnotes, the company.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2017.