Apple Cheddar Turkey Panini
This quick sandwich can be made with a panini press. Equally delicious if you choose to omit the turkey.
- 2 apples, thinly sliced
- 8 slices whole wheat bread
- 2 Tbs honey mustard
- 8 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 slices deli roasted turkey
- Preheat the panini press or grill. Spread the honey mustard evenly over each slice of bread. Layer apple slices, cheese, and turkey over four slices of the bread. Top each with the remaining bread slices.
- Lightly coat the press or grill with vegetable cooking spray. Grill each sandwich for approximately 3 to 5 minutes or until bread is golden brown and cheese has melted. Remove from pan and cut in half.
- Serve with a green salad for a quick lunch or dinner.
Calories from Fat 212 (44%)
(37%)Total Fat 24g
(65%)Saturated Fat 13g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 7g
Total Carbohydrate 41g
(22%)Dietary Fiber 6g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.