Thermo Rip Fat Burner
is formulated for those who workout, and want to get lean and ripped. It includes the same core ingredients (green tea, bitter orange and L-tyrosine), with higher levels of green coffee extract (200 mg) and caffeine (150 mg). It also includes Sensoril® (ashwagandha). This herb extract helps inhibit stress-induced overeating and helps counteract the negative effects of exercise-induced stress. Chromium is included to support the proper utilization of glucose for energy.* Just take 2 twice daily.
EGCG from green tea accelerates fat loss*
To boost your metabolism, you get a high level of a unique fat-fighting compound from green tea called EGCG.*
One study showed that using a combination of EGCG (same amount as in our formulas) and caffeine resulted in an average weight loss of 7.7 pounds over a 12-week period.
Another study showed participants, without exercising, burned up to 200 more calories a day compared to a placebo. That equates to almost a half a pound of body fat burned per week from green tea alone.*
Green coffee extract helps reduce after-meal glucose surges*
Each serving includes a special green coffee bean extract that contains a high level of chlorogenic acid, which helps reduce excess glucose. With less glucose available, the body burns more fat for energy rather than glucose, helping you stay in the fat-burning zone.*
L-Tyrosine fuels your natural fat burners*
Without plenty of L-tyrosine, the body cannot support maximum fat burning regardless of how
few calories you eat or how much you exercise.
Bitter orange attacks fat and boosts metabolism*
Bitter orange contains alkaloids (synephrine and four others) that directly stimulate the body’s beta-3 receptors. These receptors act like sparks that ignite your metabolic rate and energy levels to help increase fat burning. Bitter orange also indirectly helps release body fat by stimulating your body’s powerful natural fat burners, epinephrine and nor-epinephrine.
Our bitter orange extract has been awarded four United States patents for its ability to mobilize body fat and increase metabolism, increase lean muscle and decrease body fat, suppress appetite, and improve overall athletic performance.*
Sensoril® helps inhibit stress-induced overeating*
Sensoril® (ashwagandha extract) is a botanical that has been used in Ayurvedic medicine to help those with stress-related health issues. Exercise is known as occasional stress to the body and can shut down fat burning through various self preservation body processes. This is where ashwagandha really goes to work. It helps counteract some of the negative effects of exercise to maximize fat burning. In one study, participants taking ashwagandha experienced a 69% decrease in their overall measure of stress. It also helps inhibit stress-induced overeating and carb cravings.*
Chromium helps reduce carb cravings*
This trace mineral is a key factor for regulating metabolism of nutrients, such as glucose. By supporting healthy glucose levels, chromium may help reduce carb cravings.*
Directions: Take 2 capsules twice daily.
1. Nakano, J., et al., Effect of tyramine and octopamine on lipolysis in isolated fat cells of the rat. J Pharm Pharmacol, 1969. 21(9): p. 620-2.
2. Colker, C.M., et al., Effects of Citrus aurantium extract, caffeine, and St. John's wort on body fat loss, lipid levels, and mood states in overweight healthy adults. Current Therapeutic Research, 1999. 60(3): p. 145-153.
3. Dulloo AG, et al. Efficacy of a green tea extract rich in catechin polyphenols and caffeine in increasing 24-h energy expenditure and fat oxidation in humans. Am J Clin Nutr 1999;70:1040-5.
4. Chantre P and Lairon D. Recent findings of green tea extract AR25 (Exolise) and its activity for the treatment of obesity. Phytomedicine 2002;9:3-8.
5. Caraco, Y., et al., Caffeine pharmacokinetics in obesity and following significant weight reduction. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord, 1995. 19(4): p. 234-9.
6. Yoshida, T., et al., Relationship between basal metabolic rate, thermogenic response to caffeine, and body weight loss following combined low calorie and exercise treatment in obese women. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord, 1994. 18(5): p. 345-50.
7. Germano, C. Advantra Z The Natural Way to Safely Lose Weight. Kensington Books.
8. Juhel C, et al. Green tea extract (AR25) inhibits lipolysis of triglycerides in gastric and duodenal medium in vitro. J Nutr Biochem 2000;11:45-51.
9. Kobayashi Y, et al. Green tea polyphenols inhibit the sodium-dependent glucose transporter of intestinal epithelial cells by a competitive mechanism. J Agric Fd Chem 2000;48:5618-23.
10. Anderson RA and Polansky MM. Tea enhances insulin activity. J Agric Fd Chem 2002;50:7182-6.
11. Waltner-Law ME, et al. Epigallocatechin gallate, a constituent of green tea, represses hepatic glucose production. J Biol Chem 2002;277:34933-40.
Copyright 2014-2015, Fitness Labs
Reprinted with Permission.